Does Insurance Cover Orthodontics?
Have you been considering orthodontic care but are worried about whether or not your insurance provider will cover orthodontic treatment? Watch this video by Buffalo Orthodontist Dr. Andrew J. Dusel for clarification on insurance coverage for orthodontic care. If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment to see an experienced orthodontist, contact us today for a free consultation.
Download Our Free Orthodontic Care Guide
- Insurance that covers orthodontics has become very important in the past few years. As a practice, we try to identify most of the big insurers in the area and partner with them.
- This is important due to the fact that you benefit most when you work with a participating provider. As a result, you can take advantage of the lower fees they negotiate for members thereby reducing your costs.
- This also means that payments go directly to the orthodontist, which can reduce your out-of-pocket expense. Needless to say, but that is incredibly important for families to know.
- If you choose an out-of-network provider, you will first need to pay the full amount. Your insurance provider will then reimburse you. However, you miss out on availing of the discounts available to those working with a participating provider.
- We participate with nearly all of the major insurers in the area. in addition, we also make an effort to identify these insurers in all of the communities where we practice.
Orthodontists Associates of Western New York is proud to offer braces for all ages throughout Buffalo, Lancaster, Olean, Hamburg, Orchard Park, and Dunkirk, East Aurora, and Niagara Falls New York. If you are considering orthodontic treatment for yourself or a loved one, please contact one of our 7 convenient orthodontic offices to arrange a free consultation.
Like us on Facebook!
At Orthodontists Associates of Western New York, our reputation as a leader in orthodontic care is based on one thing… Making a Healthy and Beautiful Smile