Dedicated Orthodontists Providing Invisalign in Niagara Falls for Patients of All Ages
Invisalign is the clear alternative to traditional braces. Say goodbye to metal brackets, wires, and retainers. Invisalign utilizes customized removable aligner trays that are almost invisible while being worn. At Orthodontists Associates of Western New York, our orthodontists are specialists in Invisalign and are certified providers. This allows us to provide you with the best-in-class treatment at the best possible price. If you are interested in Invisalign in Niagra Falls, schedule a free consultation today and let us help you get the answers you need to make an informed decision about your oral health.
Invisalign has several key benefits over traditional braces. First and foremost, they’re virtually invisible, so most people will not even notice you’re straightening your teeth. This allows you to get the healthy and beautiful smile you deserve in the most discrete manner possible. They are also removable, allowing you to eat, drink, brush and floss normally. You can also remove them for special occasions or taking when photos so it allows you much more flexibility.
Another key benefit patients often find is that they are extremely effective at aligning your teeth. Even before you complete your treatment with Invisalign in Niagara Falls, you will start to see your teeth shifting right before your eyes and begin enjoying the benefit of a better smile every day your treatment progresses.
Invisalign clear aligners are also completely customizable and can correct a wide variety of dental issues including but not limited to:
- Overcrowding – Invisalign can help correct overcrowding of teeth when there is too little space between your teeth for them to align properly. Overcrowding can lead to an increased potential for gum disease and tooth decay due to your inability to properly clean between your teeth and gums.
- Crossbites – A crossbite occurs when one or more upper teeth bite inside your lower teeth. Invisalign can help correct this issue and prevent gum disease and potential bone erosion due to uneven wear and tear on your teeth.
- Overbites – Similar to a crossbite, an overbite happens when the teeth in your upper jaw project over, or completely cover the teeth in your lower jaw. If left untreated, this can lead to TMJ and unnecessary jaw pain.
- Underbites – An underbite is the opposite of an overbite, where the teeth in your lower jaw project over, or completely cover the teeth in your upper jaw. Again, if left untreated this can lead to TMJ and unnecessary jaw pain.
- Gaps & Spaces – Invisalign can help correct gaps and spaces between your teeth that may be caused by missing teeth, dental trauma, or abnormal growth from birth. Using Invisalign, we can help shift your teeth into the proper position and close even the widest of gaps and spaces in your teeth.
Another great benefit of Invisalign in Niagara Falls is that it often takes much less time and requires fewer office visits than traditional braces. With traditional braces, typically patients return to the office every month for a check-up. With Invisalign, we are able to stretch those times out to 6-8 weeks between evaluations and to schedule you to pick up your next set of aligners.
Schedule A Free Consultation For Invisalign in Niagara Falls, NY
Invisalign has come a long way since its first approval for use in 1998. Our orthodontists can use it to treat various bite problems. So, if you thought that you wouldn’t qualify for Invisalign in Niagara Falls, schedule a free consultation to find out if you are a good candidate. You may be pleasantly surprised!
Like us on Facebook!
Orthodontists Associates of Western New York is proud to offer Invisalign in Niagara Falls and throughout Buffalo, Lancaster, Olean, Hamburg, Orchard Park, and Dunkirk, East Aurora, and Niagara Falls New York. If you are considering Invisalign clear aligners for yourself or a loved one, please contact one of our 7 convenient orthodontic offices to arrange a free consultation.
Our reputation as a leader in orthodontic care is based on one thing… Making a Healthy and Beautiful Smile